Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1987, urgent repairs are:
- burst water service
- serious roof leak
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Gas Leak
- Dangerous electrical Fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase.
In the event it is an urgent repair:
- Report any URGENT repairs to Revolve Real Estate or your designated property manager immediately if it is during business hours.
- Outside of business hours tenants can contact tradespeople direct. Tenants are asked to first contact our preferred tradespeople to conduct any urgent repair.
- Should our tradesperson be unable to conduct the repair, tenants are permitted to contact any other tradesperson that is able to facilitate the repair.
- Invoices are to be provided for all works or tradespeople or tenants will not be paid or reimbursed.
- Invoices are to list our agency name and details of the property and work undertaken.
- Should a tenant organise a repair and it is found not to be urgent, they will be responsible for payment of any invoice.
Preferred Tradesmen List:
|Gas & Plumbing
||0411 100 696
||Phoenix Electrical Maintenance
||0403 326 657
||0411 100 696
NON URGENT REPAIRS
A maintenance request or “non-urgent repair” is any repair requested by you the tenant that is not deemed urgent under the Residential Tenancies Act 1987 which is listed above.
- All repair requests are to be submitted to our office in writing to the following email address: [email protected]